Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Wreck of the Day


"Wreck of the Day" is the title of the first CD by talented young singer Anna Nalick. Many of the songs on the CD deal with the moods I'm in and they've helped me deal with my recent loneliness, depression and frustration. So far 2006 has been one of those years when something just seems to go wrong day after day after day. Overall, it seems to be making me stronger, but sometimes I just want to yell..."ENOUGH ALREADY!" Her CD has really helped me get through some of those moods, and she has a great career ahead of her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home