Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Man of Honor


On the original Survivor, besides having some of the best one-liners ever on the show, Rudy Boesch was truly a man of his word. He promised Richard Hatch he'd stick with him to the end. Regardless of Richard not knowing personal things about Rudy in the Final Tribal Council and even after getting out of the Final 3 Immunity Challenge, Rudy could have easily given Kelly his vote, but he didn't, he stayed true to his word, which in this day and age is sadly a rarity. People's word doesn't really mean much any more be it on Survivor, in business, or even with friends and family. It just seems much easier to lie than have honor. That's one of the things about the old days I wish would come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home