Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The strong mother


My mom has played a very strong influence in my life especially on how to treat other people and how to stay tough through hard times. We definitely hadn't been dealt the best hand of cards in the game of life, but have learned to take each day at a time, persevere, treat others kindly and make the most out of what life brings your direction. Another strong woman who admire is Kim Johnson from Survivor Africa who being the oldest woman there toughed out and found herself in the Final 2 vs probably the most likeable Survivor of them all and was able to sway at least a few votes her direction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home