Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

What you see is what you get



Big Tom Buchanan from Survivor Africa is one of those people that what you see is what you get and you can just tell that. He obviously loves to have fun, cherishes his family and goes through life without making excuses and trying to please anyone. What you see is what you get and if you don't like it too bad...great way to be. Tom also had the distinction of spending the most Survivor days on the Islands over any other castaway that's been on the show. He almost made it to Final 4 the second time around, but missed by a hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home