Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Appreciating your roots


I personally find it very interesting to find out about people and cultures that are different from my own. When I was younger I may have been a bit scared about different religions and social practices of cultures that were different than mine, but have learned that the more we learn about and accept different types of people for the way they are rather than how we want them to be, we'll be better off as a society. I enjoyed seeing Linda Spencer of Survivor Africa embrace her roots and the opportunity to cherish the land of her ancestors. How blessed to apply for a show not knowing where its going to take you and get to experience something so personal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home