Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Star Struck...


..is something I sometimes question whether I am or not. Its something I've seen that I have had different from other autograph collectors as I feel I can relate to the people I right to on a peer level, not as much that I think they are better than me. I like to write to people who have dreams and goals and do what it takes to follow those dreams and make a life that others only dream of. Brooke Struck of Survivor Guatemala goes to law school, is persuing entertainment and got to live my dream of being on Survivor. She does this all with a smile and she definitely has a bright future ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home