Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Family Comes First


After hearing the story of how Leann Slaby of Survivor Vanuatu donated a kidney to her father and the success he's had from the operation totally touched my heart. Working for the Red Cross, I've seen there are many people in this world who won't even donate a pint of blood to help someone in need so to give up an organ is totally awesome. I had been rooting for her to win from the first episode, but she ended up on the boot Eliza bandwagon which marked banishment for anyone who went there. Leann's upbeat personality, friendly nature and giving heart make her a standout in any arena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home