Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good Guys Finish....Second



Nice guys finish last, but on Survivor good guys finish 2nd. Colby Donaldson was definitely a fan favorite in Survivor -the Australian Outback. He played a good clean game. Worked hard. Played the game hard. Won both mental and physical challenges, yet came in 2nd place, when he could have easily won the million bucks by taking Keith to the Final 2 instead, but he did something that seems to be less and less important to people in this day and age. He kept his word to Tina, whom he had a final 2 pact with from early on in the game. Many say he made a dumb move..a $900,000 mistake, but he's made many commercials, been in a few TV shows and movies and made a pretty good name for himself. That's karma for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home