Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

If I Had a Hammer...


One of the things I've wished I had been better at is carpentry. I lack the patience, coordination, and time to put into it to be able to make cool furniture and stuff for my pad, well patio, was trying to be cool with the word "pad". I have a lot of respect for people who have that creativity in carpentry or any other household arts. When I cook, it always looks like a hurricane came thorugh the kitchen. Domestic I am not! Carter Oosterhouse, a carpenter with a lot of personality and creativity from "Trading Spaces - Family Edition" was kind enough to send me an 8x10 signed photo. Surprises in the mailbox sure help get through Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home