Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Funny thing happened on the plane....


Probably about 10 years ago, I was on a plane going from Los Angeles to Dallas after flying out for an interview (I think), and in the row in front of me was a familiar face. It was either Brecking Meyer or someone that looked a lot like him, but its kinda cool when you run into celebrities...its like someone you kinda already know from the characters they play. Its not like being StarStruck or anything, its just as a TV or movie fan, you establish a one sided relationship with their characters. Breckin's one of those people that just seems cool to hang out with...Actually, anyone who gets to chill with Garfield is cool in my book :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home