Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

6 gals and a guy


In Survivor Vanuatua, it got down to a point in the game where there were six women left and Chris. Whereas it looked like his fate was sealed and the women wiping him out, things changed as the women got played against each other and he went on to win the whole thing. Was it because it was intended for a man to win by the gods since a man was able to climb up the greased pole, or was it Chris' skill (with assistance from some of the women) that got him to the end of the game. Either way it was an exciting finish to Survivor Vanuatu, Island of Fire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home