Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

A dedication to my friend...


Through autograph collecting, I've met some wonderful people all around the world. One such friend is my friend Claudia from Peru. I played a joke on her once about a particular flavor of ice cream, that I will remember until I'm old and gray. Even though, we've never met, she's become an important part of my life, and when we sporatically IM each other, its always an enjoyable experience. Its amazing with the Internet, how we can connect with people in life, we'd otherwise probably never have the opportunity to meet. I hope my travels eventually get me to South America and the ruins of Macchu Picchu! Claudia was kind enough to pick up this autograph of Ricky Martin for me when she traveled long distance to go see him perform. It was a dream of hers come true and in her special moment, she took the time out to think of others...Here's lookin' at you kid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home