Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, February 13, 2006

A Rising Star


My sister got me Nip/Tuck on DVD for Christmas. I've heard so many people talking about it, I had to see what the hoopla was all about. I have to admit I'm hooked! I could do without the graphic surgery stuff, but the characters and the show itself I enjoy. One character who really stood out to me was that of Vanessa, played by Kate Mara. At such a young age, to be so convincing playing a sexually confused teenager and to be able to do it so realistically and with such maturity was truly amazing. Then, when I saw "Brokeback Mountain" she played Alma, Jr. a girl who unconditionally loved her dad, and she had that magic spark that Julia Roberts had. She just lights up the screen. This girl is going places!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home