Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Happy Days are here again


My life seems to be back into a positive swing again (knock on wood), and the autographs are picking up too. Besides, my new venture for Survivor castaways, hopefully part of my ticket onto the show (knock on wood again), I love getting cast photos signed. All too often, I start them and at some point or another they end up in that great big mailbox in the sky and don't come back. I've completed "The Golden Girls", the Shelley Hack "Charlie's Angels" trio, "Laverne and Shirley" (without supporting cast), and am working on several others including this "Happy Days" photo that I just got back from Tom Bosley. Three down, four to go. Now it gets harder and harder to send it back out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home