Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Scout's Honor


Lillian Morris was an interesting character on Survivor Pearl Islands. She was voted off third and then with Burton given the opportunity to come back into the game as Outcasts. She ended up making it to the Final 2 even though she was targeted many times, and then was crucified in the jury vote for not being a good role model to the Scouts. To me, she was loyal until someone attempted to stab her in the back, then she fought back, so I'm not sure why there was so much banter about her being a bad example to the Scouts. She fought back. By being voted off earlier in the game though, it didn't help her get jury votes. I don't know that I liked that particular twist, and glad the show hasn't used it again. Of course, if I was on the show and booted early, I may think twice about that statement :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home