Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

See you on the show!


That's how Lex Van den Berghe finished his letter to me when he returned his Survivor collage. Hopefully Lex's predictions have improved since Africa...he did after all think Kelly voted for him. I really admire Lex's character, similar in a lot of ways to JoAnna who I just got. He is who he is, and doesn't make excuses to any one. I really admire Lex's "make things happen" state of mind and of the audition tapes of players on the show I've seen, his was my absolute favorite. His kids are very lucky to have such a creative, open-minded, high-spirited man for a dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home