Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Electrifying!


When I found this photo of Carmen Electra, I was like WOW. Its often times hard to find large photos to print and send off for signature, and more times than not, when you do, especially to big name celebrities, you never see your photo again. I've collected autographs since I was about 7 years old. I just have a connection to people in the entertainment industry; always have and since I never followed my own dream of acting or something in the entertainment line, at least not yet, its a way to keep in touch with that dream. I don't hold big name celebrities to a higher esteem than less well known ones or the person next door for that matter; so I'm definitely not the star struck type of person. Its just something that keeps me connected and interested, and its nice to get surprises in the mailbox. Most of the type I write to a big name celebrity, its under the impression that I'll never see the photo again, just because a lot of them get so much fanmail, its really hard for them to reply to all letters, so this photo coming back signed from Carmen Electra was a pleasant surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home