Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Caroline in the City


My assistant at work's name is Caroline, and from knowing how she is, how her mind works, how she likes to dress, how she loves entertainment, fancy dining, I just know she needs to at least take a trip to a city like NY, London, Paris, San Francisco, etc. and I hope that day comes for her. The only traveling she's really done is to Las Vegas and she loved that. I used to get a kick out of the show "Caroline in the City" and was nice to finally get an autographed picture of its star Lea Thompson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home