Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Dumping the fish


One of my favorite Survivor scenes ever was when, after Rupert was booted, Sandra went and dumped the fish that he caught. They booted him, so why let them eat his fish. Way to go Sandra, and she was definitely a deserving winner. She made the show dramatic, entertaining, and I just loved her in your face honesty. Many would probably look and say dumping the fish wasn't the smartest move when their wasn't much food to be had, but loyalty is a passing virtue in this day and age, and though she was loud, you can't deny Sandra from being passionate, loyal, driven, and a helluva a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home