Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Central Park West



Going to college 30 minutes north of NYC in Pleasantville, NY and staying a year after I got to go to Manhattan quite a few times. I just loved going and never got tired of it. The pace. The food. The people. Even the crazy taxi cab drivers. After being in South Texas for five years, I've been contemplating more and more the move back to the The Big Apple. And funny, one of the areas I like the best is Central Park West, which was also a short lived night time soap starring the talented John Barrowman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home