Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Greetings from Peru


I was real excited to get this autographed photo of up and coming young actress Kristen Stewart from my friend Claudia in Peru. Claudia is one of the good friends I've made over the Internet from this hobby and I'm real glad to have her in my life. She always is able to make me smile and is so thoughtful and with great personality. She's off seeing Ricky Martin right now having a wonderful time! Ms. Stewart is best known for playing Jodie Foster's young daughter in the fast paced thriller "Panic Room" and is currently in theaters in the Jumanji-esque new film "Zathura."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home