Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

One of my favorite shows is coming back


"Invasion" was one of my two favorite new shows this season. I just heard it got picked up for next season. One of the shows appeals is Alexis Dziena who plays the role of Kira, daughter of alien infected town sheriff William Fichtner. Being a young new star, Alexis probably didn't have glossy photos to send to fans, so I was thrilled to get this signed computer printout of this up and coming young starlet. Unfortunately, my other favorite new show "Reunion" got the axe. I hope they just play the rest of the season out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home