Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Color Gray


Gray is one of those colors used for multiple meanings. In terms of hair, it means we're getting older. Unfortunately for me, I get to go gray and bald. I think you should get one or the other but not both, in terms of emotions, its similar to feeling blue, gray skies are gloomy, but in terms of thinking, gray is an awesome color. I tend not to see things in black and white, but in grayscale. I hate to be put in a box. A very talented actor who obviously sees things in gray is Bruce Gray who has been in a lot of TV Shows and movies, but my favorite roles of his is playing George Schickle on Queer as Folk, teaching us that its never too late to follow your heart, and maybe being in the mile high club isn't always such a good thing! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home