Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Movies you can watch over and over


There are some movies you watch and can really only watch once, but others have something that allows you to watch them over and over again without ever getting sick of them. Some of the movies I've been known to be able to watch over and over are "Zapped", "A Little Romance", "Monster Ball", "Sideways", "Pulp Fiction", "Grease" and "Grease 2". From "Grease 2", I got this autographed photo from Maxwell Caulfield. Nice suprise in the mail after being out for six months, and motivation to watch the movie yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home