Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Hard work pays off sometimes



Me and my friend Beth decided to try to get the autographs of the cast of the show "Queer as Folk" including some of the key supporting players which many of are hard to find photos and addresses for. We spent about 3 hours looking for information on Fabrizio Filippo who did a wonderful job playing Ethan on the show. He's probably my favorite character even including the main cast. We found these great photos of him and on November 8th found out he was working on a new TV show in Toronto that was filming until November 23rd; not much time to turn it around, but it paid off. On November 23rd, the photos came back signed, and he had inscribed mine to "Jett" then caught his mistake and changed the "t"s to F's. What a nice surprise in the mail, and its really nice to know that sometimes hard work DOES pay off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home