Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

Something about a slut!


I've loved Jane Krakowski ever since she played the sweet, underappreciated, over sexed one night stand queen Elaine on Ally McBeal. I think a lot of people that are lonely seek out comfort through anonymous or easy sex. Elaine (nor myself) are any exception. She just wanted to be noticed (don't we all) and thank you so much to my friend Beth for getting this great picture signed from Jane for me from her stint in Guys and Dolls in England. Boy, wouldn't it be great to get to see that show live. She's not only a great actress but has a voice that can melt you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home