Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm no "Angel"



...but my autograph success sure was. What a great surprise to finally get a completed "Charlie's Angels" cast photo. I had previously send this photo out to Jaclyn Smith and Shelley Hack, and yesterday got it back as well as this solo shot from Cheryl Ladd! I was a huge Charlie's Angels fan when I was a kid. I collected the trading cards, we even played our own version of the show with the kids in the neighborhood. However, personally, as much as I'd like to, I don't fit the "angel" mode even though a lot of people think that I do. That's one of my biggest frustrations in life. I've always been the "good boy" so when I do the littlest thing out of character, its so much worse on the way people judge it than others...so to the world...I'm NOT perfect :) Maybe I should start "messing up" more frequently!! Now, if Kate Jackson could ever send me back the two cast photos that I had double signed as well, I'd be a real happy camper!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Jeff,

Great job with the blog. I'm working on the same "Angels" cast photo. Actually I think I started mine before you did and you completed yours before I did. You bugger!! Keep up the great job!

-Ryan

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home