Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Decisions, Decisions


I went out to my favorite watering hole on SPI last night. Had a great time but unfortunately spent most of today sleeping with stomach cramps; and now pondering doing it all again tonight. I think my problem was eating one of those huge Denny's breakfasts so late, but darn they are good after drinking. So, the decision for today is to go do it again, or stay home...or the curtain or the box....speaking of which, today I received an 8x10 inscribed photo from legendary game show host Monty Hall who also answered my questions about the show. Nice surprise in the mailbox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home