Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Friday, September 16, 2005

A Real Eye Opener


Ahhh...It's Friday. Life is good. I found out my friend's surgery went well. Was really worried on that one and about to go deliver a birthday present, and a long but fruitful work week is over. Survivor started yesterday. It was exciting but not many of the cast stood out. I'll have to steal the line "Premature Evacuation" from Brandon though. That was classic. Looking forward to a relaxing weekend! On the autograph front, I received an 8x10 photo from Natalie Zea who played Trish on the short-lived summer series "Eyes". Some of you may know here from guest starring on "The Shield" or the soap opera "Passions". Natalie did a great job playing Trish; a girl with a great brain, heart of gold and a libido that gets her in trouble...sounds all too familiar! I was real excited to get this photo in the mail, and wished the series made it a bit longer. It had its flaws but the pilot was outstanding as was the cast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home