Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

A cure for a WICKED hangover


Struggling to the mailbox, it was a nice surprise to receive this 5x7 color photo signed to me from a man who has great talent to play any role given to him whether it be comedic, dramatic, musical. He will never be forgotten playing Chicken George in the mini-series "Roots". They really need to bring that back again, and he's currently starring on Broadway in "Wicked". Its coming to Texas this fall. Hope he's in the traveling show as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home