Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

Vegas isn't the only place for a "Lucky 7"


The third surprise in the mail today came from the lovely Kimberly Williams-Paisley. She sent me two 8x10 photos, a black and white for me, and a color one for my friend Ricardo in Houston, who introduced me to her movie "Lucky Seven". You couldn't help but fall in love with her sweetness in "Father of the Bride" movies, and she's charming as heck in "According to Jim." If you hadn't caught her in the TV movie "Lucky Seven", its available on video and those hopeless romantics out there should definitely check it out! And what a great couple her and hubby Brad Paisley make!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home