Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

Must Love Dogs


I recently saw the romantic comedy "Must Love Dogs" with Diane Lane, and the best scene in the movie was when she opened her door to a great looking guy who happened to be gay. How many women out there complain about that in every day life. The movie was OK. The premise was cute, but I think the writing could have been a little better. But today, I also received this photo back signed and inscribed from Victor Webster who played the hot gay guy Eric in the movie who was dating the nice fat guy. Its kinda nice to see couples in a movie who arent' always Hot/Hot. They could have done a lot more with that storyline as well. For those of you who haven't seen the movie, you may remember Victor playing Nicholas in "Days of Our Lives" and is currently in the works on two productions: "Primal Scream" and "Rick Hansen: Heart of a Dragon". Another nice edition to my autograph collection!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home