Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

Life can be so "Twisted"


Every time I think I have my life figured out, in comes a new twist of events that has me totally change my point of view on stuff. I guess even turning 39 in 3 days has its advantages; but as quick as I think I know something, there I go again and get proven wrong. Another surprise in the mail, was this signed picture from "Twisted" star Ashley Judd. Ashley's starred in a whole menagerie of films that I love and easily proves her talent by her versatility. Hopefully, I'll get some signatures from the rest of her talented family real soon! Thanks to my friend Claudia for emailing me this great photo to print. I hope she gets hers back in the mail real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home