Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

I feel like I "robb"ed this one


Thanks again to my friend Beth for helping me get this autographed photo of up 'n coming young actress AnnaSophia Robb who played Violet Beauregard in the new version of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." Ms Robb was filming the new Hilary Swank film "The Reaping" in Louisiana before Katrina decided to tear through and luckily the request got to her before it was too late. Its a shame all the tragedy from hurricanes in our country these past two years. Hopefully there won't be any more in 2005. Ms Robb did a wonderful job playing Violet the gum smacking, overly competitive brat who turned into a giant blueberry in the new version of Willie Wonka. Even though I liked the older version of the movie better all around, I think all the kids did a spectacular job. Personally, I need to stop being such a gum smacking brat myself. I'm already starting to look like a blueberry. Now, it would totally suck to turn purple as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home