Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 26, 2005

I need some "Potts" and Pans


That would be one good birthday present for me! Mine are so old, and I'm not the best at cleaning them, but I sure did love Angela Lansbury's voice over of Mrs. Potts in the Disney classic Beauty and the Beast, and who could ever forget the sweet sleuth Jessica Fletcher from "Murder She Wrote". I've been wanting Ms. Lansbury's autograph for quite some time and glad to have got this 8x10 photos back signed even though it took a long time. I hope Ms Lansbury has recovered well from her recent surgery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home