Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, September 12, 2005

General Lee for vacation car?


What a long weekend. I tried desperately to get my house clean. I just can't commit to it full-heartedly for some reason. I guess I want to twitch my nose and have it clean itself. Had a great time Sunday night singing Karaoke and been playing catch up watching Season 1 of "Queer as Folk". I decided to take a day off work today since they took two vacation days from me last paycheck instead of 1. Slept all day and started the long season at bowling. It was nice to see a lot of the folks who didn't bowl in the summer. In the mail came several nice packages. First was....

John Schneider---From "Dukes of Hazzard" to "Smallville", John has had a great and quite versatile career. He's still looking good at his age. What's the secret? Today, I got this great 8x10 photo signed and inscribed from John with the General Lee! What a great surprise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home