Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

"Rent"s due


What a long week its been for me. Working at the Red Cross is a wonderful, touching experience, but sometimes the emotional energy it takes is excrutiating, and I'm not even out on the front line. Prayers go out to all the people and families hurt by Hurricane Katrina. And kudos to all the wonderful people who are helping out. Let's just hope hurricane season has come and gone for this year. In the mailbox, it was a nice surprise to receive an 8x10 autographed photo to me from Jesse L Martin of "Law and Order" and "Ally McBeal" fame. He will also be coming out in the very near future in the screen version of the Broadway play "Rent". It looks like its going to be a very moving and powerful movie. I can't wait. Hopefully, it doesn't fall into the category of the other two "I can't wait to see" movies of this year so far: "Bewitched" and "Hide and Seek". It was great to get this signed picture of a very talented man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home