Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Strong Will


One thing I've learned as my life has progresses is that even though I am not all that talented in a lot of areas, I can do better than others at things I'm not so good at due to my strong will. A wonderful example of being strong willed was Bruce Kanegai in Survivor Panama. He suffered through pain, suffering, and serious digestive problems much longer than most people would have sustained because he didn't want to quit. I've learned that making use of that strong will can help overcome insurmountable odds when the desire is there to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home