Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Persistence Pays off


Jeanne Hebert put some persistence into getting chosen for Survivor Amazon. She let me know in her letter that she was rejected twice for Thailand, and then made a phone call telling CBS that they were missing out and then got the call for Amazon. Great story. Unfortunately she was a victim of dumb Survivor playing and that ever so deadly tribal switch when she was on the show. I had her pegged to go far when the season started, but Dave/Butch/Roger chose to align with Heidi and get rid of fishing machine Jeanne, knowing that Heidi still had her allies on the other tribe...Dave and Roger got theirs not to much afterward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home