Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

To Eat or Not To Eat

In Guatemala the Final Four "Survivor" contestants were put in a dilemna when some tribal people did a sacrafice of a chicken to their gods. Stephenie asked after the sacrafice could be eaten when the ritual was over, and the tribesmen told her no; well her Danni and Lydia opted to go ahead and eat the chicken as they were starving, and Rafe felt it just wasn't right; and that they all should have adhered to the rituals and practices of the Guatemalans. I tried to think of what I would have done in that situation, and being that there were only a few days left, out of respect I probably would have chose abstinence, but one never knows. I don't know what I would do if faced with having gone with very little food for over a month...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home