Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Another dream vacation...by mail



I'm the kind of person who loves to travel, but with my job and living situation, its been something I've had to forego a lot of lately. At least my letters get to take trips to faraway places, and its even better when they come back. I wrote to Eric Bana in Australia and got this photo signed and returned back from him. Now if I could learn to package myself and go along for the journey!

1 Comments:

Blogger billco said...

Like the way you integrate your autograph postings into personal insight. Nice blog.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home