Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Following what you believe in


JoAnna Ward is a woman with strong conviction, stands behind what she believes in regardless of what other's think, and you have to admire that. You may not agree with what she believes in but you have to respect the strong conviction she has. What's been great with collecting these Survivor autographs is that with each one there often comes a letter and I learn a little about myself (good and bad) with each one I get. One thing I learned from JoAnna is to just be me and not worry what other people think..something that's been hard for me my entrire life, but I'm getting better at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home