Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Monday, March 06, 2006

A Daly autograph keeps the bills away...



Oh if only that were true, but it sure does sweeten the getting the mail, when there's something there other than junkmail and bills. Tyne Daly has graced my television for many years between "Cagney & Lacey" and "Judging Amy". Her acting only gets better with time and she's definitely a great addition for my collection. Its also nice to have the solo shot in case when I send the Cagney and Lacey photo off to Sharon Gless it doesn't find its way home...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kajun Beth said...

OMG! That was so nice! Thanks so much Jeff. I'm glad we are friends as well.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home