Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Love, Peace and Tenacity


I had emailed Scout Cloud Lee of Survivor Vanuatu quite some time ago asking for words of wisdom on how to fulfill my dream of getting on the show. Something she saw in me was "tenacity" and it was so accurate. Other than flying by in school up until college, most stuff I've accomplished in life, I've had to prove myself much harder than most people do, which is ok. It makes the effort all the more worthwhile. Scout has a great way of bringing calm to a situation and signed her collage with a heart and peace sign. She truly demonstrates the meanings of love and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home