Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Less is "More"


Funny how many of my autographs make me think of things that are so off topic to what their autograph means to me, but in my "looking at my life" moments I've been having, I've been constantly thinking that sometimes "less is more". People sometimes find me too intense to handle, so whereas my intensity is normal to me, to others it can be overwhelming so I've had to learn to tone it down a bit. Christina Moore is another one of those up 'n coming actresses and was a great presence in "That 70's Show", "Without a Paddle" and the sadly canceled "Hot Properties." I look forward to seeing more of this rising "Moore".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home