Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

She Works Hard for the Money

I grew up in a house where my mom had to work hard at work, around the house, with us kids, and she loved that song "She Works Hard for the Money." You can't help be amazed and appreciative of Twila from Suvivor Vanuatu. You can tell she's had to work hard her entire life and I really admire that she's a "what you see is what you get" kinda person. She also seems like a real cool lady, someone you could just hang with, have some beers with and shoot the sh... Here's a toast to all the hard working mom's out there! May you always have the love you need to get by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home