Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Aging Gracefully?


I'm one of those people who fights the aging process, at least the mental and emotional part of it kicking and screaming. I've had a receding hairline ever since I was about 25 and have been torn on whether to just shave it all off. I had TONS of hair when I was in my teens, and my barber would often say there is very little chance that I would ever grow bald. Well, the barbers were wrong. I almost didn't recognize Howie Mandel in this photo he sent me, and besides being a funny guy myself, I had crazy, wild hair, but maybe its time for me to make a change, take the plunge and shave it all off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home