Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Taking one for the team


In Survivor Vanuatu, when Brady was able to climb the greased pole, with the prevalent spiritual themes on the show, I was sure he was destined to win the whole thing, but when he didn't, I was pretty sure one of the men would take the whole thing. I guess sometimes you have to "take one for the team" at least that's the lesson I've learned in life. Sometimes one person on the team does the hard work and someone else gets the glory, but I guess that's how it goes and as long as the team wins, nothing was in vain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home