Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Its ok to be different


What a Cinderella story Angie of Survivor Palau turned out to be. Because she had tattoos and piercings, she automatically got labelled in that "different" category, and was one of the last picked in the gym class method of picking tribes. She had to prove herself both personally and physically to her tribemates. She kicked butt in the challenges, became endeared to her tribemates and was a good role model to the people out there who feel they don't fit in. You shouldn't have to give up your own personality to fit into society's mold, and it would be nice if we lived in a world where people spent more time getting to know people on the inside instead of making decisions and judgments based on what you see on the outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home