Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com Free Guestbook from Bravenet.com


Jeff's Autographs and Thoughts

I moved to the Rio Grande Valley 4 years ago this past May. I had collected autographs on and off since I was 7 years old, and with the lack of social life I have here; I've picked it back up again and made many great online friends and picked up quite a few new 'graphs in the process. This blog is meant to both share my successes/failures and if its important, what's on my mind.

Name:
Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cowboy hats and earrings


I must be in a rebellious mood today. I'm noticing things that were once taboo but are now at least somewhat socially acceptable. Not too long ago, it was also unheard of for a masculine male to wear ear rings, let alone a cowboy or country music artist. Its great to see artists like Jason Aldean bringing their own personality and style to country music. Personally, I don't understand all the feuding about the old and new country music. They're both good, depending on your taste. Personally, its nice to see things change! Jason Aldean is just starting out his music career and apparently cares about his fans by sending out autographed photos, where a lot of the country singers that used to are requiring membership in their fan club. I hope we'll be hearing and seeing a lot more of Jason in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger benhell said...

Cowboy hats are the symbol of a pattern. The hats are always a partner to humankind but as a property in the movies songs and in particular and cowboy hats fill the void.


Golf Hats

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home